I swear
BHVR I think you hug the ever living hell out of survivors and kick killers in the 'nards, why I say this?
Well, Remember me got nerfed, nothing added onto legion, Pig is still sad
Keep remember me and exits the same, they were perfectly fine!
Make Deep wounds a healing action!
Pig was always supposed to be threatening but now she is not!
The Ghost better be a good killer cause now, I am ticked
Comments
The change that Im most pissed off about is the Pig's nerf.
They could've just made so that the end-game timer goes down slower if someone has a RBT but no, they made her power completely useless after the gens a done, what a ######### joke.
@tt_ivi_99 That got me pissed, but after seeing her new cosmetics I am not so pissed
There is another
Pig nerfs arent that big and aside from Remember Me, exit gates are the same. I'll admit stuff like Deep Wounds should be healing though.
Bhvr done good. They deserve congrats.
So you let yourself get bribed with cosmetics, that you actually have to pay for?
Let people enjoy what they want dude. If someone can find joy in the game from cool cosmetics of a character they like, let them enjoy it.
@DocOctober (Does not notice the 7,200 Shards on the side)
this brings me back to whenever survivors would constantly get nerfed while killers got buffed, but when a killer gets nerfed every killer player freaks out
I did notice that. Time is money, you are still paying them in some way.
@DocOctober Most people have a hellava lot of shards and can still get it, luckily I can put time into a game I like, but it just pisses me off that they literally nerf killers to hell
They need to give her something to improve her. Here is a few suggestions.
1. They should not have the boxes highlighted until they are active. Change the add-on that effects this.
2. Traps activate instantly after being trapped.
I think this would help her but it's hard to know. Also love the new cosmetics.