Will you buy the new killer?
So I'm curious if you plan on buying the new killer.
I bought all DLCs until Freddy. Haven't spent anything since then.
Now what do you think about spending, after the Legion and Pig nerfs went live?
Do you think the new killer will be butchered soon after release?
Comments
Possibly, not sure how his power will play out (it can be changed) and how his perks are.
I don't think he is as bad as people make out.
Yup, buy all them DLC-s. For all its faults, the game is still a lot of fun, devs do a lot of good stuff and keep working on it. A few bucks is a ridiculously low price to show some support. Yeah I'll buy Ghostface DLC, even though I find the Scream movies terrible.
High chance of a no.
I always buy dlc that I can't buy with shards and this killer is no exception besides from what his power is said to be and that new TR perk I can have a lot of fun with him.
In a couple of months after release they will replace his weapon with a butter knife, give him a limp and block the eye holes of his mask to make him more balanced and fun.
So no, I don't think I will buy any more killers for a while.
More like a week after release.