In regards to the Ghost leak

Do you guys think we'll see Sidney or Dewy as a survivor.

Comments

  • Most likely Sidney

  • Sidney or Gale. I doubt Dewy.

  • Depends, is it based on the series or film? as Ash was based off a series NOT the film....i mean i didn't even know who Quentin was...i was expecting Nancy...from the orig film.....so we will have to see.....

  • Can't be anyone but sidney. I just hope she looks better than the other licensed survivors.

  • @Mushwin said:

    Depends, is it based on the series or film? as Ash was based off a series NOT the film....i mean i didn't even know who Quentin was...i was expecting Nancy...from the orig film.....so we will have to see.....

    Assuming it's the mask from the movies, it's the movies?

  • For the love of God, let it be Sidney and instead of mutated ugly face, can we get actress's real face with a couple of cosmetics?

    Honestly, Sidney is one of the few well known survivors in slasher movies. I am gonna be so upset if we miss the chance :(

  • @Unit Thats also the season 3 mask.

  • I doubt either.. Cause I think we would have seen that content aswell in the leak.. would be late to put in that survivor I think.


    I bet this is a killer only release.

  • @Unit i answered my own question, the mask from the series is different.....so the scream mask is based off the film and not the seires.....but yes we should get Sydney then

  • Besides the mask, the look isn't based off the movies which worries me that Sidney might not be the survivor. Fingers crossed though.

  • I think Tatum, Casey Becker or Gail would be more fun in the DBD universe than Sidney tbh