He calls himself "The Ghost" but...
Ghostface: Hi, I'm The Ghost.
Nurse: So you can blink through walls too?
Ghostface: No, I can make my terror radius go away.
Spirit: So your Terror Radious makes a whooshing sound while you turn invisible?
Ghostface: No, my terror radius just goes away, AND! I can peek around corners.
Nurse and Spirit: You're not a ghost, you're a pervert!
Edited to steal a better punchline.
Comments
Nurse and spirit:PERVERT!!!!
@Hoodedfengm1n Stole your better punchline, lol.
1 word beats 2 words for a punchline. I bow to your comedic might.
So he's Pig meets Solid Snake?
I'm more worried about the fact that the Wraith is called "The Ghost" in German, which will create confusion.
I was thinking the exact same
I've always wanted to peek to see if 3 ppl are on a gen. Peek a boo! Aw dam gens done.
The Ghost Perks - Heavy Breathing, Peeping Tom, and Fap.
Where is my LOL Button!!! My CoWorkers could hear me laughing from my office on that one.
Can't wait for samination next dbd parody
######### hell
Great. He'll just look around the corner at survivors teabagging while they gen rush him.
He is? From now on I'm calling him Der Geist instead of The Wraith.
What if crouches behind a gen, and then peeks at the person working on it? i'd scream so bad and then laugh uncontrollably right after
Yeah, and the alternative "Gespenst" is taken by Spirit as well. Wonder if the translator might have to take some freedom this time.
"The Mask"
And then sued into oblivion by WB.