Remove lose of Meter when getting stunned - legion & The Plague
Getting stunned is already a punish. Why do they get punished even further? A stun shouldn't affect Feral Frenzy or Curuppt Purge Meter. This needs to go!!!
Getting stunned is already a punish. Why do they get punished even further? A stun shouldn't affect Feral Frenzy or Curuppt Purge Meter. This needs to go!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just feral would be fine, because Feral Frenzy is weak as ######### now, and Corrupt is a literal flamethrower
Sorry buddy, but they are not going to touch Legion. They're "balanced" now.
@Ihatelife Balanced for whom is what I wonder.
Survivors, as always
Look they want to make sure legion will not be a proplem anymore
@Shad03
Honestly, I don't understand the point of resetting the power gauge besides Legion somewhat. Whenever I play against a Legion, I would often try to pallet stun them to prevent the second Frenzy hit. However, now that the second hit doesn't matter, we can remove the crippling power gauge effect for the Legion.
Makes no sense to do so. It's a drawback for both killers that is required imo
For Plague I actually agree.
Against good players she never gets Corrupt Purge anyway, so I feel like the downside of losing it this easily is unnecessary.
I think Devs already said that It wont be a thing anymore for Legion. I dont know about Plague tho.
@tt_ivi_99 McLean said that on one of his personal streams.
I don't think its been confirmed officially though..
Fingers crossed.