I need someone to solve this
Hoodedfengm1n playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition
Did that actually hit or did I just get meme'd
Hoodedfengm1n playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition
Did that actually hit or did I just get meme'd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It hit the hitbox. The problem is that the hitbox doesn't match the character model.
@Orion Now that is triggering
@Hoodedfengm1n It's just as frustrating when you play killer and see hatchets phase through survivors like magic.
You got MeMeD DuD
Huntress has a perfect hitbox. We just have to play better lol
You got robbed you were totally behind her on the last hit , I had a similar issue except I was a blendette on the same map , I got hit when I was behind the killer and it was so much of a rip off hit that he couldn't find me and thought I was in front of him he walked all around the jungle gym while I was behind him and just crawled away until I got picked up
What's a hitbox?
https://www.twitch.tv/rakimsockem/clip/BlindingCarelessFennelMcaT
I have no idea what a hitbox is
https://www.twitch.tv/rakimsockem/clip/BetterAbrasiveSheepCharlietheUnicorn
Does anyone know what a hitbox is?
https://www.twitch.tv/rakimsockem/clip/IncredulousSeductiveVelociraptorRaccAttack
"Pretty Good Job so Far"
That Hitbox is perfect, I agree.