When will 4man SWF be addressed?

1 perk slot less or 20 extra seconds on each gen

Comments

  • If by "adapted" you mean "review bomb the game until they get what they want", then yes you are correct.

  • @RakimSockem said:

    All these threads about SWF need to be closed for real, because they're a waste of time. Nothing needs to be addressed because there isn't a problem.

    The real issue here is that people seem to think 4 man SWF = game breaking/toxic

    I know plenty of friends who all play and stream together and they're average at best. People act like every 4 man squad is running the best perks in the game, knows how to run inifinites, and are all try hards and that's simply not the case.

    So y'll come here complaining and wondering why your so-called "issue" is not being addressed, but there is no issue to begin with and you have this false idea in your head that 4 man SWF are all unbeatable, toxic, game breaking teams in here to ruin your killer experience.

    I've played against 4 man SWF before and killed them all. I've played against 4 man SWF and only ended up with one kill before. I've played against 4 man SWF and hooked everyone twice without tunneling and without running Ruin and let them go just because I wanted to be nice even though I could have killed them all (basically toyed with them).

    Whatever the outcome of the game, as long as the other side wasn't being toxic, suck it up and move on.

    People want to say it's no fun to not be able to catch and kill people (which says something about your skill, not SWF) but then turn around and say "oh yeah, but face camping is a strategy. we don't care if it's not fun for that person or any of the other people who have to either try to make a crazy save, or play m1 simulator on a gen". You not having fun as a killer is dependent only on you. The survivor not having fun in a match is totally dependent on the killer. But yall don't see a problem with that *sips tea*

    oh wow...it's almost like your saying swf is'nt a problem but the killer killing you and ruining your fun as survivor is, how easy to say in one sentence~

    Not really the truth but pretty close, in reality, the issue with swf is becuz of those groups you mention most people theink they are, these devs literally have an an easy way to fix the entire issue by simply...giving bp bonus to killers when against an swf or doing anything any other online game in existence has done to balance things against outside voice comms just in gameplay alone but nah, folks like you post, "there is no issue" when there very clearly is.

    And one of those problems IS the toxicity.

  • @Sythalin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/461311#Comment_461311

    If by "adapted" you mean "review bomb the game until they get what they want", then yes you are correct.

    WE got 3 years to prove this but the survivors mains say no.

  • @AlexAnarchy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/461315#Comment_461315

    oh wow...it's almost like your saying swf is'nt a problem but the killer killing you and ruining your fun as survivor is, how easy to say in one sentence~

    Not really the truth but pretty close, in reality, the issue with swf is becuz of those groups you mention most people theink they are, these devs literally have an an easy way to fix the entire issue by simply...giving bp bonus to killers when against an swf or doing anything any other online game in existence has done to balance things against outside voice comms just in gameplay alone but nah, folks like you post, "there is no issue" when there very clearly is.

    And one of those problems IS the toxicity.

    LOL let's try reading next time. I did not say that a killer killing me ruins my fun. I said that some killers are complaining about their fun being ruined by going up against a SWF team, but will then turn around and face camp someone for 3 minutes until they die as which is not only boring for the person on the hook, but for the rest of the team as well. You can't complain about not having fun, and then do things that take the fun out of the game at the same time.

    And I don't think a bloodpoint boost would mean anything to killer mains anyway. Killers already come out of the match with double or triple the amount of bloodpoints as the best survivor on the team (and that's not counting the bonus from Thrill of the Hunt, BBQ, or any offerings).

    And as I've said in other threads, although I know the statistics are not set in stone indicators, on average a 4 man SWF team has a 49% survival rate. Of course some teams to better and some worse, which is why 49% is an average. So an argument could be made that SWF in practice, actually brings balance to the game. (2 live, 2 die). But we don't want to talk about that because that's a hard pill to swallow

  •  Bond

    "I see you, on my way."


    Breakdown

    "Killer is heading back to your hook."


    Buckle Up

    "My recovery is maxed, come heal back up."


    Dark Sense

    "Killer is heading towards X."


    Deja Vu

    "There's a gen over by the water tower."


    Detective's Hunch

    "The gen/chest/totem is near the exit door."


    Distortion

    "Pretty sure killer has BBQ, hide behind gens."


    Empathy

    "You're close to me, come over here so I can heal you."

    "You're heading towards our gen, lead the killer the other way."


    Kindred

    "Killer is camping/proxy camping."


    Object of Obsession

    "I see the killer over there towards me at the digger."


    Open Handed

    VoIP = global distance

    Plunderer's Instinct

    "There's an unopened chest on the top floor."


    Premonition

    "Killer is heading towards your gen."

    "Stop healing, killer is coming."


    Small Game

    "Found the totem, it's upstairs in the Myer's house."


    Spine Chill

    "Stop healing, killer is coming."

    "Killer is heading this way."


    Wake Up!

    "Exit Gate is behind the house."

    "I'm heading for the gate with killer chasing, cover me!"


    Windows of Opportunity

    "There's no more pallets on the main street."


    VOIP COUNTERS KILLER PERK:

    A Nurse's Calling

    "Killer came straight to me while healing, must have Nurse's."


    Barbecue & Chili

    "Killer heading straight for the furthest gen where you're at."

    "Getting hooked, hide behind the gens."


    Beast of Prey

    "Killer is still chasing you."


    Dark Devotion

    "Careful, terror radius is on me at the moment so they probably don't have one."


    Hex: Any

    "Found the totem, it's by the killer shack. Getting chased away from it right now."


    Insidious

    "Killer is hiding/camping near my hook with no terror radius."


    Knock Out

    "I've managed to crawl away and currently by the exit gate."


    Make Your Choice

    "Just got MYC, careful when unhooking the rest of the game."


    Monitor & Abuse

    "Heartbeat just suddenly got louder, careful trying to juke since they have M&A."


    Play With Your Food

    "Killer is hitting me (the obsession) and leaving. Watch for PWYF speed buff."


    Rancor

    "I'm the obsession with no obsession perks, and I seem low priority on chases. Killer may have Rancor."


    Territorial Imperative

    "Went to basement for the chest, killer came straight downstairs and started searching lockers. Probably Territorial."


    Tinkerer's

    "Killer suddenly has no terror radius.", "My gen is almost done.", "Then they must have Tinkerer's."


    Whispers

    "Killer keeps patrolling the area I'm in, pretty sure they're using Whispers."

  • Add "Stridor" to the list. "I can hear my character moaning despite having Iron Will".

  • @MystiKasT said:

     Bond

    "I see you, on my way."

    Breakdown

    "Killer is heading back to your hook."

    Buckle Up

    "My recovery is maxed, come heal back up."

    Dark Sense

    "Killer is heading towards X."

    Deja Vu

    "There's a gen over by the water tower."

    Detective's Hunch

    "The gen/chest/totem is near the exit door."

    Distortion

    "Pretty sure killer has BBQ, hide behind gens."

    Empathy

    "You're close to me, come over here so I can heal you."

    "You're heading towards our gen, lead the killer the other way."

    Kindred

    "Killer is camping/proxy camping."

    Object of Obsession

    "I see the killer over there towards me at the digger."

    Open Handed

    VoIP = global distance

    Plunderer's Instinct

    "There's an unopened chest on the top floor."

    Premonition

    "Killer is heading towards your gen."

    "Stop healing, killer is coming."

    Small Game

    "Found the totem, it's upstairs in the Myer's house."

    Spine Chill

    "Stop healing, killer is coming."

    "Killer is heading this way."

    Wake Up!

    "Exit Gate is behind the house."

    "I'm heading for the gate with killer chasing, cover me!"

    Windows of Opportunity

    "There's no more pallets on the main street."

    VOIP COUNTERS KILLER PERK:

    A Nurse's Calling

    "Killer came straight to me while healing, must have Nurse's."

    Barbecue & Chili

    "Killer heading straight for the furthest gen where you're at."

    "Getting hooked, hide behind the gens."

    Beast of Prey

    "Killer is still chasing you."

    Dark Devotion

    "Careful, terror radius is on me at the moment so they probably don't have one."

    Hex: Any

    "Found the totem, it's by the killer shack. Getting chased away from it right now."

    Insidious

    "Killer is hiding/camping near my hook with no terror radius."

    Knock Out

    "I've managed to crawl away and currently by the exit gate."

    Make Your Choice

    "Just got MYC, careful when unhooking the rest of the game."

    Monitor & Abuse

    "Heartbeat just suddenly got louder, careful trying to juke since they have M&A."

    Play With Your Food

    "Killer is hitting me (the obsession) and leaving. Watch for PWYF speed buff."

    Rancor

    "I'm the obsession with no obsession perks, and I seem low priority on chases. Killer may have Rancor."

    Territorial Imperative

    "Went to basement for the chest, killer came straight downstairs and started searching lockers. Probably Territorial."

    Tinkerer's

    "Killer suddenly has no terror radius.", "My gen is almost done.", "Then they must have Tinkerer's."

    Whispers

    "Killer keeps patrolling the area I'm in, pretty sure they're using Whispers."


    Shhh I already had 3 threads about these issues and they don't care.

    They don't want to make these perks base, even doe the majority is using them.

    Survivors don't want to admit it and killers not realizing what a power voice offers.

    That's exactly why some consider voice a cheat.

1 2 ›