How to avoid Leatherface's chainsaw?
So I really suck at avoiding the hits of leatherface's chainsaw, I know you can avoid it by pallets and windows, but when I am in the open, I always get hit, I would really like some tips to avoid it.
So I really suck at avoiding the hits of leatherface's chainsaw, I know you can avoid it by pallets and windows, but when I am in the open, I always get hit, I would really like some tips to avoid it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you could trying running around a tree in a circle but this is a last ditch effort and shouldn't be relied on but it works against new players
Don't let him get close to you with no objects around.
You're not supposed to dodge killers once they reach melee range, you're supposed to prevent them to be able to reach melee range, especially leatherface.
dealing with LF is easy, use Sprint Burst, Dead hard, and try getting close to objects.
why am i telling you this
What Runiver said.
LF's chainsaw is not like the Hillbilly's... you should not try to dodge it because it has a massive aoe. You need to use pallets and windows a lot to force him to use his mallet, and any kind of obstacle in the attempt to make him bump into them. If you end up in the open with LF revving the chainsaw right behind you, you ######### up.
Based on true stories
best way to avoid it is by hacking the game like zekeo on youtube does since the EasyAntiCheat for sure 100% stops speed hackers so just have unlimited sprint burst and say its a glitch