Hitting on the hook?
In the DBD Facebook group I'm in, someone commented that you get extra brutality points if you hit the player whilst they are on the hook.
I've never heard this before but have frequently been hit by killers whilst hooked; my theory was that they either thought it would kill me faster or distract me from the struggle. I did try it today while playing killer and couldn't honestly say if it made any difference.
So, does it increase the brutality score or not?
Comments
No. Not one bit.
No. But it makes you feel good.
The only reason to hit someone on hook is to cut off the hook scream, theres no other in game benefit.
Thanks everyone; I know not to waste my time now. Great answers!
No, it's just the killer equivalent of exit gate teabagging. Kind of an ######### thing to do.
It is rather bad, thanks for confirming it.