Alpha or beta playable for anniversary

Please. I love how this game looked these times. Would be a great surprise to be able to play the first versions of the game, even only for anniversary. Please vote up and let devs know about this concept

See an alpha gameplay here: https://youtu.be/u2d91TliOys

Comments

  • Why exactly?

  • I actually would like this too, I'm not sure a good reason as to why. Game development has always interested me, and I like seeing how games change while in development and sometimes I wish i could go back and play older versions. They've changed for the better but sometimes older versions of games felt different/played different and you just want to go back and experience it again.

  • Yea... Can't wait to play these infinite loops with survivors that heal in 10 seconds and get sprint burst every 20 seconds.

    Also, no window blockers or bloodlust and one map had 3 windows right next to each other which were infinite loop...

    Also teleporting behind pallets.

    Killers were miserably weak back then.

  • Yeah good luck finding a killer playerbase for that

  • Pallet vacuum, instablind flashlights, Perma-sabo, Darkest Moonlight/Fog combo on Shelter Woods, etc. Yes, bring all that back.๐Ÿ™„

  • Honestly, now I'm intrigued as to how terrible it was to play Killer. I want to play Killer in Alpha/Beta now, just to see first hand.

  • @Kamikaze_Rose said:

    Pallet vacuum, instablind flashlights, Perma-sabo, Darkest Moonlight/Fog combo on Shelter Woods, etc. Yes, bring all that back.๐Ÿ™„

    Shelter woods and instaflashlights weren't in the alpha

  • @Guiltron said:

    Why exactly?

    To experience old times again

  • i just want the old graphics back

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    Honestly, now I'm intrigued as to how terrible it was to play Killer. I want to play Killer in Alpha/Beta now, just to see first hand.

    You can still see some videos about it.

    And remember: Survivors at the time also claimed the game was perfectly balanced... and devs agreed.

  • it would be so cool

  • @Kamikaze_Rose said:

    Pallet vacuum, instablind flashlights, Perma-sabo, Darkest Moonlight/Fog combo on Shelter Woods, etc. Yes, bring all that back.๐Ÿ™„

    @I_Eat_Worms said:

    i just want the old graphics back

    We all want (the comment is bugged and it appears two mentions, just wanted too mention the second)