Good Spirit builds using Surveillance and STBFL?

Right now my build is STBFL, A Nurses calling, Sloppy butcher and Thanatophobia. This build delays the hell out of the game. But to be honest, I'm finding it a little TOO easy. I've only lost 1 out of 8 games yesterday, and that was only because I forgot a SWF had flashlights (they got the save at 1 gen, and I lost).

I want more variety and more difficult games, where It's not just an instant win build.

Is there a good build for Spirit using Surveillance? I won't use Prayer beads btw, since I hoard addons for her, also can you try to include STBFL? Thanks.

Comments

  • STBL, Surveillance, Discordance, PGTW

  • This doesn't include stbfl and surv, but this is one of my most favorite spirit builds:

    Addons:

    Gifted Bamboo Comb, White Hair Ribbon, or Bloody Hair Brooch and

    Katana Tsuba or Wakizashi Saya


    For Perks, I always at least bring in Brutal and Enduring. Third perk is typically Fire up, and fourth can be spirit fury or other of your choosing. You can swap out fire up or spirit fury for bamboozle, but I personally never need it because i just use the windows for mindgames anyways.


    This build is fantastic if you're really good with spirit mindgames, and can trick the survivors at pallet loops.

  • @blue4zion said:

    This doesn't include stbfl and surv, but this is one of my most favorite spirit builds:

    Addons:

    Gifted Bamboo Comb, White Hair Ribbon, or Bloody Hair Brooch and

    Katana Tsuba or Wakizashi Saya

    For Perks, I always at least bring in Brutal and Enduring. Third perk is typically Fire up, and fourth can be spirit fury or other of your choosing. You can swap out fire up or spirit fury for bamboozle, but I personally never need it because i just use the windows for mindgames anyways.

    This build is fantastic if you're really good with spirit mindgames, and can trick the survivors at pallet loops.

    @blue4zion very, very interesting. I'm definitely trying that.

  • @Frozenscum said:

    STBL, Surveillance, Discordance, PGTW

    Instead of Discordance can I use something else? I don't have Discordance.

  • @Poweas Sure, take Overcharge instead

    @blue4zion What is the point in taking Enduring, Brutal and Spirit Fury on Killer which have no any reason to break pallets whatsoever? Spirit can mindgame ppl on pallets. I can understand that build on M1 Killer without loop breaking power, but for Spirit...

  • @Frozenscum said:

    @Poweas Sure, take Overcharge instead

    @blue4zion What is the point in taking Enduring, Brutal and Spirit Fury on Killer which have no any reason to break pallets whatsoever? Spirit can mindgame ppl on pallets. I can understand that build on M1 Killer without loop breaking power, but for Spirit...

    @Frozenscum probably because you don't expect a chasing build on Spirit.

  • I use nurses bbq ruin and MnA mna is pretty good on spirit

  • I tried some of these builds, they're pretty OP. The antiloop one catches survivors way off guard. The anti genrush is really strong. And @Drazen your build is nice too.

    They're all strong, I'll say what I'll main after more testing lol.

  • Don’t touch my ######### spirit.


    Prayer beads and amulet , hex devour hope, hex thrill of the hunt, hex ruin and make your choice, works best on the game map :P

  • "I see you #########" build

    Nurse's Calling, BBQ & Chilli, Surveillance and Monitor & Abuse.

    Wakizashi Saya and Yakuyoke Amulet or Prayer Beads.

    I have thought of using this build for a while, but never tried to use it(me and my lazy ass).

  • @Frozenscum said:

    @Poweas Sure, take Overcharge instead

    @blue4zion What is the point in taking Enduring, Brutal and Spirit Fury on Killer which have no any reason to break pallets whatsoever? Spirit can mindgame ppl on pallets. I can understand that build on M1 Killer without loop breaking power, but for Spirit...

    Oh it's a bit uneccesary, I've thought this to myself a few times but it's not useless, it makes nearly all loops more unsafe then they already are with spirit, and it's very nice while your power is still charging up.


    Also if anyone tries this build, the addon combo is amazing. You don't even need to worry about them seeing you phase at a loop because you charge so fast, and I usually only phase for a few steps then immediately leave and take the advantage of Waki Saya/Katana Tsuba lunge to get the hit.

  • @blue4zion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/457694#Comment_457694

    Oh it's a bit uneccesary, I've thought this to myself a few times but it's not useless, it makes nearly all loops more unsafe then they already are with spirit, and it's very nice while your power is still charging up.

    Also if anyone tries this build, the addon combo is amazing. You don't even need to worry about them seeing you phase at a loop because you charge so fast, and I usually only phase for a few steps then immediately leave and take the advantage of Waki Saya/Katana Tsuba lunge to get the hit.

    @blue4zion no kidding. I remember facing you once, and asking you why you ran such a strange build. You said it's just to have fun or something like that. I believe you got 3 people and I got hatch.

    Btw Waki Saya and Katana Tsuba is the 2nd strongest addon combo in the game, second to only Prayer beads and Mother-Daughter ring.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    "I see you #########" build

    Nurse's Calling, BBQ & Chilli, Surveillance and Monitor & Abuse.

    Wakizashi Saya and Yakuyoke Amulet or Prayer Beads.

    I have thought of using this build for a while, but never tried to use it(me and my lazy ass).

    @Unnamed_Freak I tried it, pretty strong actually. Monitor and Abuse is surprisingly good.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/458224#Comment_458224

    @blue4zion no kidding. I remember facing you once, and asking you why you ran such a strange build. You said it's just to have fun or something like that. I believe you got 3 people and I got hatch.

    Btw Waki Saya and Katana Tsuba is the 2nd strongest addon combo in the game, second to only Prayer beads and Mother-Daughter ring.

    Yeah It's a pretty fun build lmao

  • She is great with nearly any build or perk.

    Chasing build? Perfect

    Slugging? One of the best

    Aura build? Amazing

    Anti-healing? Great

    Gen protector? I’ll argue she is THE strongest alongside Hag

    My build always stays at Ruin, BBQ, Nurses Calling, and Deerstalker. I tend to slug a survivor sometimes to lure others into being altruistic so Deerstalker mixed with Nurses Calling can be strong.

    If you wanna use Surveillance I’d recommend doing a gen protector build. Ruin, Surveillance, Discordance, and Pop Goes The Weasel are probably your best options.

    I haven’t been playing much Spirit though. I having been putting bloodpoints into her due to me having EVERYTHING on her and leveling up other killers. I don’t wanna use all my add-ons for Spirit.