HONESTLY ######### is going ON?!

I've _TRIED_ to play 10 games as a survivor, and mid-match I get disconnected from them, ALL! What is going on, DBD?! My connection is JUST FINE. I'm sorry I'm so crazy, but I just really wanted those x2 BP. Well, that looks like it ain't gonna happen. RIP.

Comments

  • There is a bug in the game at the moment that is force dcing people

  • It's super fun to have during a double bp weekend (and for the past like 2 months)!

  • Let me guess, the game says you've been disconnected from the game because your internet turned off.

    But your internet is fine, right?

  • Happened to me several times. Great stuff.

  • This content has been removed.
  • If you're on PC you should keep Task Manger open at all times to not only monitor your PC, but keep an eye on your internet performance as well.


    Just keep TM open and showing your graph of data usage. Then tab out once in a while or when a problem shows itself to know for certain what is happening. Any spikes can cause lag, dips cause desync, and even a micro drop can cause disconnects.


    Upload problems tends to be your end and download problems tends to be the host. If both then it is your ISP and/or the game itself.

  • In my experience, people who insist their internet is "just fine" are almost always wrong.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    There is a bug in the game at the moment that is force dcing people

    Oh ok that makes sense, because I had alot of survivors randomly dcing in my games earlier.

  • My internet is good, very good and no disconnect. So I guess it’s your Connection.

  • And i think this is only on my side but cmon i play like 4 games wher 2 or more was all dc becose game god know what think and boom all dc.

  • The matchmaking is horrendous right now. It's a problem for everyone. At least 1/3 of my games result in me having to force quit or starting a game with less than 4 survivors.