should i get plague dlc or hag dlc?
should i get plague dlc or hag dlc? what one is better im thinking of getting hag cause of ruin but im also thinking of getting plague dlc cause she seems fun. i dont know what one to get.
should i get plague dlc or hag dlc? what one is better im thinking of getting hag cause of ruin but im also thinking of getting plague dlc cause she seems fun. i dont know what one to get.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hag. Just look at the statistics. Highest kill rate of any killer.
ok thanks ill take a look at it
Hag has more useful perks but Plagues a lot more fun with her vomit.
Its up to you really
HAG she is more fun to play when you get to grips with her.
I think you should pay for the DLC whose Killer you will enjoy playing. If you are getting a character just for their perks, just unlock them with shards.
Get the Hag. Hag is far stronger than Plague, has a wider range of add on and perk combos than Plague, has universally useful perks vs Plague’s highly situational ones, and is generally more bang for your buck tbh.
Plague WOULD be worth it if she was actually decent but she’s not. You need to invest in many and expensive add ons just for her to function. Hag you can play vanilla OR create fun play styles.
Hag. For sure.
Hag is better. Also has better perks.
I know I just don't know what dlc is better
Ok thanks I'm going get hag:)
If you like her strategic playstyle then get Hag. Don't waste your money on Plague because she's complete garbage, literally just a pound shop Huntress.
Buy all the dlc
@jackkn12 get, and use, Monitor & Abuse on your Hag ASAP. You’ll thank me once you do. ;)
Hag but yes Plague is fun to play, especially when you spray them with vomit when they are hooked lol
Ok I will do that:) and thanks
Hag has Ruin.
You don't need Ruin, but it's extra-emely useful.
i got hag:)
Hag just because GOD himself is in the DLC
Hag! She's terrific with her jump scares and traps👀😉
I know right.
Hag is difficult to master but she's really strong once you do, and her perks are pretty good.
I know I'm learning as her now:)