New survivor should be Clementine
Clementine from The Walking Dead game series would be great new survivor! I will love to see her in the game.
Clementine from The Walking Dead game series would be great new survivor! I will love to see her in the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But, the licensing parts XD
And also, NUMEROUS amounts of people have created perks and stories for her in other threads :)
No
No
I’d dig her for our next franchise character, but I’d prefer another original character
I'd like to see her! I love Clem. c:
I think Kenny would work better lore wise but I wouldn't mind Clementine.
Kenny or Lee both actually died so they would work better lore wise.
Lee would be way better considering they cant have kids in game but I would cry every time lee would get sacrificed 😓
Clementine yes please!
lol spoilers
But seriously it's the Entity's realm life or death means nothing.