Is that pig perk to highlight gens auras in white good on Spirit?
Is it any good? Or are there better options?
Is it any good? Or are there better options?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With Prayer Beads it's Godlike.
It sucks when they just started a gen because it turns back to red once it's fully regressed.
Surveillance?
Yes, that perk is an excellent perk on the Spirit. If you pair it with DIscordance, and speed/duration add-ons, you can get some extremely strong generator pressure on the map. This is where Spirit gets nearly as strong as the Nurse.
You're talking about a killer who can get free grabs if you combine that perk with prayer beads. Therefore, go for it because it's really strong.
Btw, since I love Amanda Young, the perk you're talking about is called Surveillance.
It should work with Ruin since it says any REGRESSED GENERATORS, meaning if they don't hit the GREAT SKILL CHECK then it regresses and it should show in white.
But you know...there would be an outrage.
@CallMeSpidey That's not the same thing and you know it. A regressing generator is a generator that was damaged by the killer and is slowly having its progress reverted.
@Orion A regressed generator is a regressed generator. But I understand, it would be very overpowered until Ruin is destroyed.
@CallMeSpidey The perk says "regressing", not "regressed". And there are differences between a missed skill check and a regressing generator, even if you want to pretend they're the same.
The perk description says "regressing generator", not "regressed generator".
lol I'm not getting into a conversation when it does not matter.
Is there a good build without Prayer beads? I just use her base honestly.
Right now I'm using Sloppy butcher, Thanatophobia, STBFL and A Nurses calling. To slow the game down a ton.
But I wanna try one with that Surveillance.
As others have stated.... yes surveillance is an excellent perk for spirit... surveillance is great in general
You can probably swap out STBFL for Surveillance, to try it out. The Spirit should be able to catch up to survivors with her power alone, without needing the decreased cooldown.
My build with Spirit is.
Ruin, BBQ, Infectious Fright and Nurses.
I use the green comb and green shoes to make loops all that more dangerous.. I only use the reappearance addons when I feel like being an ass xD
Surveillance is one of Spirits best perks. Would reccomend 10/10
It warms my heart that Surveillance is no longer the worst perk in the game.
I think is better on Freddy, but it's good
Is it good on trapper?
I'd use it if I had the perk.
I don't though ;(
It can become OP if you combine it with the ring ultra rare add-on and prayer beads ez games with it.
for Spirit pretty much any tracking perk that is not reliant on auras is a great choice.
Since Spirit falls under the "Hunter" cathegory, she is extremely strong in chases, but tracking is her weakness. In her case, you wont even be able to spot a Survivors aura while phasing, so Perks that reveal the location of Survivors without relying on aura reading are extremely good to track even during the phase.
Surveillance is one of those perks, and with Prayer Beads ist a really strong combo, as you will easily be able to grab people off of the generators out of nowhere. this also works by you getting close (unseen) and then phase while they have a heartbeat. maybe Distressing is a good choice on her?
to answer the question shortly: yes, use it.
It's at least okay on almost any M1 Killer, but naturally better on those who excel in mobility.