Acceptable to play terrible this weekend?
I've always gone for the 4k over bp. I've never farmed.
The only character i have bbqchilli on is leatherface.
Is it sort of universally accepted this weekend that ppl can play loose and silly for bp? I can do a 2k marathon as LF or let ppl escape no worries?
I mean any survivor group playing a LF this weekend would probably assume it's not my main. Maybe I'm overthinking this?
Comments
Don't worry man, just do stuff, kick gens and pallets, hit Survivors, just rank your emblems up is all, no need to secure kills.
Will do! Official improv casual mode weekend! Minus shame
No no no just get looped til the game ends. How it works
While they do this....
And they laugh at you...
Then make sure you do this...
This is so adorable
well.. I've had 3 lobbies with 3 killers who camped.. so define loose and silly -.-