Anyone else win auric cells during the tourney streams?

If so, have you gotten them yet? I won and haven’t gotten them yet.

Comments

  • Legend says they delay the cells a day for every joke made of them. Idk if its true but i heard Billies use their chainsaws for movement which sounds just as ridiculous to me but what do i know.
  • So you’re saying the cells I won have been taken to Valhalla.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Legend says they delay the cells a day for every joke made of them. Idk if its true but i heard Billies use their chainsaws for movement which sounds just as ridiculous to me but what do i know.

    Gotta make sure that you can pass those auric cells to your heirs then :wink:

  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Legend says they delay the cells a day for every joke made of them. Idk if its true but i heard Billies use their chainsaws for movement which sounds just as ridiculous to me but what do i know.

    fair enough, give him a aurics train!

  • Idk if we won auric cells or shards but I haven’t received either yet @not_Queen