Are Killer Lobbies Bugged?
I can get into a match as survivor just fine (although the loading times are atrocious) but as Killer, nobody is joining my lobby. I just wanna use some party streamers :(
I can get into a match as survivor just fine (although the loading times are atrocious) but as Killer, nobody is joining my lobby. I just wanna use some party streamers :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's known that killers earn a lot more blood points then survivors and on top of that they have BBQ which I feel is easier to get 4 tokens on. More people are probably playing killer due to the BP event
Is this your first 2x event?
Everyone knows that killer gets unplayable during events because everyone is trying to max out their blood points.
Probably the event, otherwise, playing killer takes 10 seconds for lobbies.
What every one else said, so no clue why I'm answering.
Killers get more bloodpoints than Survivors (usually), so more people play them during events that give you extra bloodpoints.
No, it's just easier to earn BP as Killer, we're in a double BP event hense everyone wants to play Killer. And there are 4 times more Survivors as there are Killers all wanting to play Killer it kind of makes sense.
Last night I had no problem until this morning.
Feels bad man... Every single event is the same bullshit, annoying as ######### for a killer main, honestly.