MoM is obviously Unbalanced

Some one may be stupid or just toxic is his true face under the mask to say that

“MoM is balanced, only seconds been given to survivor, and also downside that could be seen all the time after triggered”

In purple rank all 5gens almost finished in 7mins or more, depends on Maps and killer’s skills.

The core factor is that MoM can give survivors another chance to escape but not been knock down after seconds for sure.

Lets imagine that there is no pallet around, survivor is about to lay down and MoM triggered, so he got an acceleration to run to another place that may have pallets or window.

Or maybe just some place that high enough to trigger the jump high adrenaline acceleration.

How much will a killer have then?

who takes the perk on is no denying a toxic player. Admit that you just want to bully the killer with the ######### of Man

So please stop it .in order to prove that you are not as stupid as the devs are

Comments

  • Why can’t we keep these things is one thread?

  • @TreemanXD The og thread got shutdown for insults, but all that did was allow the blight that is MoM discussion to spread. I'd rather have it all in one thread then have multiple threads flood the board.

  • @SinfulHarlot the OG thread needed closed but now people are making several more.

  • @TreemanXD What I meant was that the original shutdown didn't solve the problem, but just made it worst. Insults are still being thrown just in multiple threads now.

  • @SinfulHarlot I agree, it is a bit sad that certain people can’t discuss without insults.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @SinfulHarlot the OG thread needed closed but now people are making several more.

    Why I’m here shouting and screaming is because I want both killer and survivors have great experiences

    during the game.

    so I strongly wish it to be reworked other than play toxic Nurse.

  • @zaozaoxx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/455027#Comment_455027

    Why I’m here shouting and screaming is because I want both killer and survivors have great experiences

    during the game.

    so I strongly wish it to be reworked other than play toxic Nurse.

    You could’ve just said your opinion in another MoM thread.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/455036#Comment_455036

    You could’ve just said your opinion in another MoM thread.

    While it's fair to say that you don't want a million of "MoM" posts all over the forums, why shouldn't someone be free to just make their own posts. Afterall, where were all the complaints about the amount of legion posts prior to the rework announcement if you don't mind me asking?

    I think it's fine for people to make their own posts even if it's already a common topic and afterall there is no official forum post that says "put all your opinions about MoM here".

  • I had a real fun game last night as Doctor and everyone had MoM. I managed to get 3 kills because of how altruistic they were when I hooked a guy after the exit gates opened. But holy hell was it frustrating and I quit after the next game because of more MoM bullshit.

  • I think MoM is fine but a lot of people complain about it so here are some ideas to balance it Idea 1:


    here is somewhat of an idea to balance it maybe you can agree with it