I LOVE YOU DEVS :)
Thanks for Making such a Good Game. ![]()
I Really Enjoy Play This Game ![]()
its So Much Fun.
.
Cant wait for New Update!!!
Thanks for Making such a Good Game. ![]()
I Really Enjoy Play This Game ![]()
its So Much Fun.
.
Cant wait for New Update!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are always doing weekly streams and Q&A and put so much work into this game.
"I think they did a pretty good job so far".
They deserve more love and credit than they're currently getting. Thanks, devs, for making this game, which is fun to play.
This ๐ฏ
Thank you devs, we love you! :) <3
inb4 the derail, but seriously they don't get enough credit for what they deal with making changes for both sides it must be like a catch-22 for them no matter what they do they get yelled at.
I think they are one of the best dev teams out there. I love DBD so much and they do a lot and truly care about their community! There aren't a lot of dev teams that communicate like BHVR does :)
Is this an appreciation thread?
I also want to say I'm not getting as bad of lag spikes when the little icons pop up (for SB, DH, Exposed, etc.) and I wanted say thank you for fixing it so that it isn't as laggy!
Thank you for the kind words. I thought I'd pop in before heading to bed and this is a very nice way to end the day. I offer this hastily edited image in return.
Even if the thread is old, the comment since then are still wonderful.
Holy thread resurrection, Batman.
@Dwight_Fairfield It's still alive. We aren't quitters. (your comment made me go back to look at the OG date and you are right, that's quite a resurrection) ๐
Is this how far back someone had to look for a positive post about the Devs? Feelsbadman ;_;
But in all seriousness.. Thanks devs, you are all awesome, thanks for making and continuing to work on this amazing game. <3
With all the "constructive criticism" they've been receiving yes a thank you is deserved!....
Thank you soo much for working hard to make this game what it is today! <3
Also thank you for bringing in "The Ghost"!! Pretty good job so far! <3