The Sad part about Legion's Add-On pass
They didn't give us a green or purple ruler. :(
Increased the base recharge time by 5 seconds but don't give us a super ruler? :(
The blades could've used a buff too since mending is now the safest action in the game.
Comments
Too true. But hey, mayyybbee we get that kind of love later?
In ten yearsThey can't. Remember the game designers know better ๐
Remember if Legion isn't fun to play against then he's getting nerfed again.
It would be nice but as soon as Legion becomes a challenge to play against or survivor mains are upset about them, expect him to be nerfed.
Survivors: complain about how Legion's stun timer is too short and they can't hide and do gens.
Legion: Gets a 20 second stun animation where he is idle and coughing like Clown, in physical pain. Runs at 100% speed for a minute after. Frenzy time is 5 seconds long.
At Least Frank's mix tape in the PTB is now the only way to down survivors with frenzy stabs... 5 stabs to be exact... and 70+ seconds of chasing... that's what everyone wanted right?
@TWiXT Assuming you don't miss.
@Shad03 ...and don't lose them
@TWiXT I wanna cry.
And apparently the pins require you to hit a Survivor already in Deep Wounds with Feral Frenzy. Eating a 4 second stun and gifting the Survivor with a boost of speed in exchange for a minor inconvenience.
@Tzeentchling9 I had updated my feedback to include that like two days ago. I have no idea if the devs saw it though.
@Shad03 I doubt anything good for Legion will be added in the live version.
If we are lucky we will get stuns out of frenzy not removing the power bar charge. Best case scenario that 1 change i think.
They didn't even do a ptb survey to let us rate the changes.
@Shad03 They won't even increase the vault speed everyone complained about lol.
They said at best they'll change the animation to make it feel better
The slow vault speed would only make sense if iridescent pin was like baseline and if it blocked windows like bamboozle, still no idea who tought this change was a good idea.
Speaking of add-ons the Killer instinct radius ones are worthless because you can't even reach the person you track because of how slow you are.
Yeah it's a real slap in the face that they replaced the increased speed add-ons with those. The first time I went to the PTB, I was like "I'll just equip my usual faster speed+duration add-ons and.... ######### is this #########?!?!?"
@Plu