In memory of the Awesome Button.

So many memories and good times....you will be missed.....let's look fondly back at all the fond moments.....R.I.P awesome button.

That moment when i got my first awesome.....when i gave an awesome firstly to someone....

71aoV55K7iL._SX425_.jpg


Comments

  • That poor little button, always happy and cheerful, only to be replaced with the toxic t-bagging face-camping downvote button.

    The downvote button is the new Legion.

  • It even has a like legion face too lol -senses the Legion mains are not gonna be happy about that- lol

  • We need legion up vote, and down vote buttons.

    Also a bubba down vote button would be great. Something like 'this comment's user deserves getting camped'

  • @Delfador lol....please my child, say something for our fallen brother, the awesome button or light a candle....

  • @Mushwin said:

    @Delfador lol....please my child, say something for our fallen brother, the awesome button or light a candle....

    Okay I am gonna try.

    'Though I did not understand the reason why you have existed, I must confess that we, forum users, had great moments with you. We honored each other with your mere existence.

    I must accept the fact that I gave awesome to those whose posts had more awesomes than upvotes, and neglected you whenever posts had more upvotes than awesomes. Mindlessly I used you, and I could not understand your true value, for that I am sorry.

    You are in much better place I hope, Rest in peace my little friend'

    -Delfador

  • @Delfador *reaches for a tissue* beautiful

  • Did I hear...Legion? ๐Ÿ‘€

  • *hides* i didn't say it...but please leave a sentiment to our button....the loss of

  • Rip the Awesome button. It did not need the LoL button treatment....

    ILP.png