What is this and how fix
I’m playing on Xbox and everything is locked except for the tutorial. All play options are locked. I can’t find any answers through google and the help center hasn’t answered. Any ideas?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
You need to buy auric cells to remove the locks.
Seriously though I don’t know.
Obviously, you should play the tutorial? It takes few minutes and even gives you 50K BP total.
Have you updated your game to 2.0?
PLAY THE DAMN TOTORIAL GUYS !!!!
Im a Rank 1 Killer/ Survivor... and im pretty exitet for the Totorial mode... forgett about your Pride and PLAY IT !!!
It's probably your Internet connection. Restart your router and modem.
quick question, are bp still capped at 1m?
yes
The game hasn't fully downloaded yet. After so much progress it lets you start the game but the only thing available to do is the tutorial. Just let it ride and when the rest of the game finishes downloading you'll be good to go.
The game allows you to play the tutorial as it is still downloading. It basically downloads what it needs first, then lets you start the game and tutorial while it downloads the rest in the background. You just finished the tutorial so fast that it hasn't had a chance to finish yet. Give it a while and it should unlock.
hey, Have you solved the problem? I have the same and I want to play
I let it at it hours. It is still downloading for so long and it doesn’t look like it’s gone up even a tiny bit.
i did that, i played the survival tutorial then the next day i played the killer tutorial but it’s still locked everything after i’ve given it a day
I have the same problem and on top of that I have a glitch where I can’t run, like I can’t run straight my character just runs in slow motion, anybody know how to fix that?