How to counter Mettle of Men?
Its just that its been so demoralizing playing against it seeing people get away when I'm just there playing like normal.
I really don't wanna just go online to just whine and ######### about it, without learning how to play against it first.
Comments
i know how it works. do you?
There is no counter to MoM.
Killers hate the perk for the exact same reasons they hated DS.
Free escape, loss of pressure and no counter. It's also an indirect nerf to M1 killers.
The condition doesn't matter and neither does the aura reading.
Its a perk that rewards survivors for making mistakes and killers are relying on those mistakes to order to catch the survivor.
I really wanna make a joke here, but I think most people won't realize I'm just joking... I do feel your pain, and wish it wasn't magnificent Ash that got the powerful perk, so people give undue hate to him for that reason. Although Buckle Up is pretty weak, so maybe they thought it would balance out? I don't know, I'm just a big Bruce fan.