@TreemanXD I can just see them in general, if a gen is close I will swing behind a tree mindlessly, 90% of the time I hit a brightette, the other 10% I find her
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Vote Down spam party.
I can see blendettes, I call them Brightettes
@Hoodedfengm1n I can too, I just know where they hide though.
@TreemanXD I can just see them in general, if a gen is close I will swing behind a tree mindlessly, 90% of the time I hit a brightette, the other 10% I find her
@Hoodedfengm1n honestly people meme her hiding ability too much.
technically I can give you 3,438 down votes but that would be a waste of time.
@TreemanXD Yes she can camouflage when p3, back on the old engine, Imagine finding a claudette by the tallgrass in Yamoka
You know I'm giving you a vote up.
@TreemanXD *sends you many care bear hugs*