I want some vote ups
Give me some vote ups because voting me down is bad.
Give me some vote ups because voting me down is bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because you want up votes, I will give you a down vote :)
Okay
don't you dare downvote me ):
Reverse psychology doesn’t work on me. :)
but is it reverse psychology or is it a double bluff where I know you will think it is reverse psychology but it isn't
..
My head hurts.
@TreemanXD from that? @KillermainBTWm8
@Poweas I was joking
@TreemanXD yeah me too, sorry if it looked like I was serious.
@Poweas it’s ok.
Ehm, make good posts. Begging for upvotes is quite pathetic. They don't even mean anything.. really.