Funeral of positive emotes
please Take a seat
please Take a seat
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We will start soon
I've been waiting
i brought flowers.
We will begin in 5 minutes
Ok :(
What happened?
The lol button and the like button have both passed on and this is a funeral for them
Let us begin
We gather in silence today for the funeral of the lol and awesome options on the dbd forums.
We will miss you instead you have been replaced by negativity.
It takes a stronger person to lift someone then put them down
This loss of two things that brought joy will not be forgotten
So to all of you who have gathered we must protest this
The down vote will be the catalyst for our REVOLUTION from now on any post any comment or any wall post deploy the downvote there will be no peace until we get our positivity back
We must make these forums a gathering of peace not a battleground of hatred that is all
:(
Rip
Why, why are they gone? They must be resurrected 😭
Please bring them back @Peanits
Also, nice to see you kinda used my quote :P
It just fit so nicely
It really does right? Also...
That's what she said ;)
Gosh dang it! Who gave me a downvote! >:(
I’d give you a lol but...
i did remember we must downvote everything until we got our positivity back
I don't think people will care about being downvoted.
Well wear them down
Why is this not a picture of Myers mori?
Vote down is the new “awesome”. We will use it for positivity. :D
I'm sad now.
The badge wall of memories
you never got the 5th awesome badge either, i feel you
Mister Sandman give us a dream....
@friendlykillermain I was close too
i dont how close i was what was the number?
Lemme check other forum users
500 awesomes gave you the 5th badge
I was around 465 I believe
i dont know but i must have been close
__
"Boy, you are wearing me out"-Coach
@Hoodedfengm1n I never got a “LOL” if that makes it better.
@TreemanXD
Here you go
Yaaay! :D
dont forget if you get a downvote its actually an awesome
@NoodleLegs
My beautiful man.