The fps
The frame rate is really weird and it seems to drop hard but goes up as survivors die I'm sure the devs are looking at this problem right now as from what I know it's on xbox and pc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MacMillan is the only place I'm having FPS issues now. Posted about it looking to see if it was my system at fault, and got a message back that is was a known thing and being looked at. Hopefully a patch will clear it up soonish.
Fps is ridicules when playing killer. I have over 200 Meg a second and could hunt a survivor in the cornfield np and now I can be 10 ft away from a gen when it pops or finishes and can't even see the direction they run.
That is too many megs
THE DEVS MUST IRRADICATE THIS AT ONCE
Huntress is only mid tier even on PC, ofc that doesnt improve on console
I never noticed a lag issue with the Huntress. Have not played her since the latest mini-update we got though.
I have noticed that there is some drastic decrease in fps, when i am on shelter woods. Think this is something that will be fixed soon.
From my experience, on the map Shelter Woods, I get EXTREME fps drops from solid 60+ to 30-35 fps for absolutely no reason. It happens all over the map. Devs, what did you?? Please remove Shelter Woods from map pool as it's unplayable. I think a lot of people can confirm!