Remove offerings
We need a button to remove offerings we don't like. I'll never lessen the dark mist or play at Lery's. Why I can't remove them?
We need a button to remove offerings we don't like. I'll never lessen the dark mist or play at Lery's. Why I can't remove them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never know! Could always try some fun builds or if you get sick of getting the same map over and over again and want some new variety.
Yeah I don't see the point in not letting us straight up delete stuff we don't want.
the most useless offering is clear reagent. they should just DELETE this from the game, so useless and no one want them. what, make the killer see you easily and stab you in the face? loooool, 3000 bp in trash, and they pop up a lot.
Misleading title but I feel that, would be OP to trash offerings or perks for BP, maybe make it so you earn 1/4th or 1/2th BP for scrapping offerings or add ons?
Some of the offerings are silly.
Why would I play thicker mist as killer? There's no need for that.
Or why would I play 1 of my 40 brown BP offerings at 50%, when I've got a ton of yellow ones at 75%?
Probably because theirs no point I mean so what they are in your inventory just don't use them there are only three pages worth of offerings anyways so its not like it's cluttering up anything
I voted down. You might learn why Lerys is good for survivors if you played it enough.
i think they need to remove the mist reduction from survivors all-together though. What is the point of that?
How is just deleting them from my inventory in any way overpowered? Don’t give me anything in return, just let me throw things I don’t want out so I don’t have to scroll by.