New sounds for the Clown.

Dear developers, can you add new sounds for the Clown? I came across a video on YouTube, where a person pulled out all the sounds from files with sighs, coughing and laughter, which is currently not in the game (not used). At the moment, the Clown has only 2-3 options for laughing after being struck with a knife, and therefore I would like more different sound effects.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B170O_NO9Zk

Comments

  • Aren't those sounds in the lobby and stuff when you choose the Clown?

  • Not really. In the video there are other sounds that are currently not used in the game.

    @TAG said:

    Aren't those sounds in the lobby and stuff when you choose the Clown?


  • i mean, he coughs. what else is there to him?

  • i was sitting here listening to that and i was like


    "how long am i going to listen to a dude laugh, cough, and mix a drink?"

  • It's the same with Leatherface. He also has a sizeable amount of sounds that, to the best of my knowledge, never get heard in game:

    https://youtu.be/qWjn7YXpm9I?t=60

    In the video the sounds I'm referring to are listed as 'Leatherface Talk #' and occur after the 1:00 minute mark. I've played Leatherface quite a bit and I'm pretty sure most of these fairly lengthy sounds don't get used in any capacity.

    Which is disappointing to me since he makes the exact same series of grunts every single time he has a chainsaw rampage (feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken Bubba mains).

    Please let our T H I C C B O I S speak with their full voices BHVR!

  • Laughs and sighs

    @Mat_Sella said:

    i mean, he coughs. what else is there to him?