The leak thing with "Oman"
Alright, this may sound a little wack, but hear me out
Legion's said "Bolt" for the leak, which is like bolted or running really fast
Oman sounds like "Omen" which means "an event regarded as a portent of good or evil"
What if the killer reveals survivor locations and exposes certain survivors
Comments
"Oman" is just the codename of the next chapter.
(Freddy - England, Pig - Finland, Clown - Guam, Spirit - Haiti, Legion - Kenya, Plague - Mali)
Odd how BHVR is starting to get into religious and cult stuff. 🤔
@NoShinyPony Okay then the next killer is literally from the middle east
@Hoodedfengm1n Where do you think Sumeria was?
Except for Freddy, these are just country names in alphabetical order. There is no other country with "o" the devs could have chosen.
@Orion You are asking someone that is terrible with history and geography a location, I used Google and typed "Oman" just Oman, and it is in the Middle east
@Hoodedfengm1n I misread, thought you meant that the next killer would be the first from the Middle East. Still, like @NoShinyPony said, these are just codenames.
Ohio, Oklahoma, and Oman are the only ones with O to start I think
Countries, not pieces of countries.
Sorry, my fault
yup, and Oslo
@NoShinyPony Holy s*** thats a place
@Hoodedfengm1n No idea, never heard of it either. Just something I found on Google.
@Hoodedfengm1n @NoShinyPony You two are joking about not knowing Oslo, right?
@Orion Honest to god I never heard of Oslo until today
@Orion You don't have much confidence in the education system, do you?
Depends on the country. Regardless, Oslo has been featured in many movies over the years, so I just kinda expected it to stick. It's not like I learned Norway's capital in geography class.
@Orion You didn't? And here I thought kids in Europe would learn the other European countries + capitals in geography, no matter which country they are living in.
It's possible, but I'm bad at geography, and it was quite a while ago.