Would anyone else pay money for alternate chase music?

I've been really impressed with the ways that team BHVR has responded and implemented a lot of player feedback and suggestions over the game's lifespan. I feel like the new cosmetic store has been a great success, and both killers and survivors are enjoying the new content, whether it be event or otherwise.

I've been wondering though, if it's possible for us to pay for some alternate chase music perhaps? I know the lobby music tends to change with the events but the chase music never does. A lot of us have been playing this game since release and the chase music has never ever changed, and that genuinely can get tiresome in a game where sound is incredibly important for killers. I know survivors can often get away with playing music as well, but it's often at the expense of lowering game sound or having both on at the same time.

I would leap at the opportunity to pay for some alternate soundtracks like dota does to freshen up the atmosphere of the chase. I was wondering if other players are interested in this as well?

Comments