Pallet looping
So pallet looping amlost only way to waste killers time... (that i know)
do you want survivors to run straight or what?
imagine maps without pallets... then you can use only windows or no?
if you disagree u can tell me some other choices than pallet looping if you want i’ll be only happy because im not very good at this game
PS: im not toxic i just dont know how can u waste killers time so i pallet looping
do you want survivors to run straight or what?
imagine maps without pallets... then you can use only windows or no?
if you disagree u can tell me some other choices than pallet looping if you want i’ll be only happy because im not very good at this game
PS: im not toxic i just dont know how can u waste killers time so i pallet looping
Comments
Heh, too be fair completely, I'd have too say you've never heard of " I trolled that post reply", seems it was taken seriously which is not what was intended. My bad on that.
In reality, i very much agree, that perhaps it could be a blessing in disguise, or a warning of what more is yet to come , I mean, we should not forget that these devs decided at one time to sneak in a patch that made flashlights and pallets require 0 skill to win with during the killers pick up animation.
Not what I meant at all. I’m saying it should be very difficult to escape the killer, but not impossible. To put it simply, I’ve played in rank 1 killer many times, I’ve lost 2 survivors in all my time after I was experienced. That is a huge problem. I shouldn’t be impossible to escape, but I almost am.
Also, you have my upvote for saying something totally valid, and not going at my throat because you don like what I say. Cheers
Because its a cheap way to kill just as looping is a cheap way to survive. Nothing is going to change in that regard
I stopped replying because this isn't productive, we are just forcing opinions on each other.
Even tho it blows my mind that some people defend pallet looping.
People say that, but how else are you going to beat killers like the Nightmare?
Pallet looping sucks because its the most effective and optimal option. However people are forgetting that it always existed in this game, it was just harder to pull off before. It should still be option but it shouldn't be an automatic win.
quite a difference between facecamping and camping first of all if you don't know that camping was always intended for killers to have, watch dev diary 3 so you make yourself not look so silly on the forums by claiming it as something bad for them to do : P
Yeah, it so existed all that time that it was never a problem until the patch 1.4 era when it was created : P
You really don't know how to read some of these posts correctly...I've been playing since June 2016. I'm aware that camping is a legit strat for killers. I never said it was bad. I SAID
@Nanis said:
Killers like to use the excuse a lot that they face camp solely because survivors pallet loop
Not that it was bad.
and yes I'm aware camping and face camping are two different things. My era it was soley face camping so I'm used to that terminology, my bad. Camping in general is what I meant to say
It still really does'nt matter, killers camped even before pallet looping so how or why would it be any different after?
I saw your discussion and i agree.
A map with no pallet is not fun, but so are maps with plenty or too much pallets is no fun either. There is stealth, but the stealth is not so good as "Pallet Looping". Currently Pallet Looping is the strongest but mindless option. Other option, stealth, Is generally weak because plenty of perks counter stealth and anti-stealth killers like The nightmare and The Doctor counter stealth as well.
This is a simple fix however, Just reduce the Number of pallets, make Stealth more viable, and properly Nerf the doctor if he grows too powerful with the number of pallets removed and stealth more viable. Maybe the Anti-stealth perks as well.
EDIT: but Before then, You HAD to pallet loop and waste killer time, Rushing the Generators, and stay alive. Stealth wasn't a good option and when you caught in the chase, you cant get out of the chase.
: P
Lol, it did exist.
Just because it wasn't as meta as it is now doesn't mean it didn't exist back then. Why else would the killers run Brutal Strength before the buff in base pallet breaking speed?
Never saw it once before patch 1.4. era so either I was lucky or someones pants are on fire.
I didn't experience it therefore you're lying
Lets just ignore Blood Lodge back then lol.
Yes, pallet looping always existed.
Why is it meta now?
Is it easier to run around in circles like a monkey or try 360s, jump a window and then blind, use sprint burst and then urban evasion to stealth away, knowing the map so u can run a few pallets and gain time?
Pallet looping is just the easy way out, anyone can do it and it doesn't require any effort or skill, and thats why the majority that doesn't even try to use other methods or perk combinations abuse it.
You mentioned The Nightmare before, easely one of the worst killers in DBD at the moment.
You want to know how to counter him without looping like a monkey? rush gens, freddy requires a lot of time to setup.
Looping is something I don't do, nor will I ever do. I find it more fun to try and break line of sight and evade the killer. Takes more skill... although I rarely succeed cause I'm a potato at survivor lol. That being said, I completely 100% support looping if the killer is a hardcore camper and I completely support a killer camping if the survivor is a hardcore looper. Just depends on who initiates first. Just wish we could have a bad sport lobby like GTA does where shtheads get matched against shtheads xD
Which is why looping shouldn't be an automatic win.
You said the Nightmare takes a lot of time to setup. You're forgetting though matches against the Nightmare are naturally longer thanks to his power (not including perks).
I'm also aware the Nightmare is easily the worst killer in DBD. But this is a killer you cannot juke, since he'll always go back to chasing you, a killer you cannot successfully stealth since he's invisible when he doesn't find you at first and then is fully aware of you position once he does.
Survivors are forced to play in a particular style against him (kinda like the Nurse). You have to loop him to buy time for your team so they can rush generators.
Nobody said looping was an automatic win, at least i didn't.
I agree with most things you said untill the looping part. You don't have to loop, just do any of the alternatives i said above and you should be fine.
If you're in a Nightmare, find a team member or just fail a skill check, its that simple and BOOM freddy has to do everything all over again just to grab someone.
You can't afford to find other members if you're being chased by Freddy. You have to keep away from them so they can rush the generators without being slow downed by Freddy
You can't fail a skill-check if your being chased being chased by Freddy if you don't have Self-Care. If you do, fair enough, however looping is much more efficient against him then relying on RNG.
The only other alternative you've listed to counter Freddy is to rush the generators. Survivors can't rush the generators if the team can't distract the Nightmare long enough for them to complete the generators.
Everything in there is debatable, and so is what i said.
I agree with you that the gameplay needs to change depending on the killer but i also stand by what i said, pallet looping isn't the answer, there are other alternatives.
Pallet looping is effective vs Killers? Yes! Is it fair for the killer? No.
Face camping/tunneling is effective vs Survivors? Yes! Is it fair for the survivors? No.
There is something called respect, not abusing things that might ruin the fun for others, just like in some games u don't drink potions in duels. Hard to explain, but i think you get the message.
I refuse doing pallet loops, using DS, face camping and tunnening, but its my way of playing i respect yours.
Fair enough.
For the record I think pallet looping is incredibly unfair for most killers but sometimes the survivors have no choice. I would like to see changes to it and thankfully we are getting those changes soon.
I'd honestly be fine with pallet looping if the pallet vacuums didn't exist
Pallet vacuum makes pallets extremely safe, and it's just unfair when the survivor teleports on the other side of the pallet when you would've hit them otherwise.
I'm glad it's getting fixed, and when it does, pallet looping might be more bearable.
You can stealth freddy just as easily as you can wraith while he is invisble, It just requires paying attention to a lullaby and your surroundings. I done it, My friends done it, why so much lack of skill in stealth for survivors lately?
Oh..right...They have more skill making up excuses to not play stealth than actually trying to get good with it.
Not pointing out anyone here, just this seems to be the normal.
Agreed, I am anticipating the fix.
Btw are you and your friends going pro? I’m curious because according to you you guys are just so skilled compared to the rest of us noobs and are just able steath every killer you face. So lmk what team is signing you guys please I’d love to watch god tier survivors who never loop and probably don’t even need pallets because they’re just that good. Heck you guys probably have never even died y’all are that amazing.
The Lullaby just tells me he's nearby not where he is. Quit your ######### sir.
In most cases when you seen the environment affected by Freddy you're immediately tagged by him. What then genius? You can't stealth in the dream world.
Next you're going to tell me looping a Nurse is viable because you can stop her blinking with a pallet.
Alright you go ahead and keep calling out my ######### sir , while I do just fine stealthing freddy and you continue to not be able to do so : P
And yeah, I can admit, you ca'nt stealth him in the dream world DUUURRRRRR...Your'e supposed to get out of that as fast as you can : P
Maybe that's where your issue is if your actually being dumb enough to try stealthing in the dream world.
When you got no way to prove me wrong but I can give you a hint right here of how to stealth doctor for example since he's the usual excuse not too try....let him chase someone and get madness 1 while he is distracted, then it's easy from that point, just use lockers when your getting too close too tier 2 or 3 if you get that far.
Wanna stealth freddy just fine? Using the eyes and ears the lord blessed you with helps just fine.
Wraith? Kinda obvious cuz he has some mighty loud growling.
You can doubt me and any other player who can actually stealth with skill but your gonna be the ones who keep on having trouble doing it and making excuses not too, Not me and not them either : P
Lol I main Freddy. I'm not the delusional one demanding that survivors cater to a play style so I can play well.
Hey awesome! I used to main freddy before too, even p3 lvl 50ed him but then I found a love for pig and clown now, ca'nt decide on which one too main : (
Also depends on if clown gets nerfed or buffed during ptb.
But yeah, poor freddy has'nt realized that all he needs to do too escape the dream world is fail a skillcheck...too bad killers ca'nt do skillchecks right?
Because it's not like whenever someone fails a skillcheck I know about it and put them immediately back to sleep. Quit your ######### sir.
Pallet looping is staying in the game unless the developers dramatically rework killers like Freddy.
Hey you keep putting words in my mouth now, I never said I did'nt die, but I know i'm obviously better at stealthplay than you are : P
Cuz I'm not the one making excuses to not do it.
Yep, I'm gonna quit my ######### now and just continue stealthing better than you can : P
Sorry you and ploopz suck at it.
Don't even know where I said anything about pallet looping when I talked about freddy, but you and ploopz suddenly enjoy putting words in my mouth so who knows at this point. shrugs
You both can keep taking shots at me but the fact is It seems clear that I can do stealth better than you both and I'm simply sorry that you'd rather make excuses about it instead of trying.
Time to let this thread die down now instead of helping you both fuel it any further so bye bye~
...What.
This is a thread about Pallet Looping. Of course we're going to be talking about Pallet Looping. And its quite clear that earlier in this thread that you quite clearly hate it.
You, from earlier in this thread:
Quit your ######### sir. If you can't get over a mechanic that has quite clearly been in the game since the very beginning then you obviously need a ######### break.
I honestly think he plays too much killer, he thinks that anything the survivors do is brainless.
Poor little butthurt people unable to actually disprove anything so they have to circle jerk each other and put words in my mouth so they actually have something to say against me.
So sad they ca'nt actually come up with anything that is'nt from them just making it up along the way~ and then just upvote each other and downvote me because gasp that so hurts me at all.
Like I said before, keep making your excuses and you'll be the ones who suck at stealth and that's your faults, not mine : )
Enough killer just stack theire Bloodlust what works on 7/10 Pallets at the other pallets they break them down and next time theire is no pallet
Theire is the point the probem ist mostly not the looping its the swf groups this game is not made for swfs so they maybe should reduce maximum swf members to 2 persons instead of nerfing the solo surivior players, as solo surivior its actually hard to pip up in the most games ~
Also you said you were gonna let the thread die down (or did I somehow put those words in your mouth too) but here you are again keeping it going so someone must be pretty upset if they’re going back on their own word.Btw I’ll outstealth you any day of the week buddy boy.
Also you said you were going to let this thread die down (or did I somehow put those words in your mouth too?) but here you are keeping it going strong. Dang someone must be pretty mad in order to go back on their own word. Btw I’ll outstealth you any day of the week buddy boy
oh another killer mimimi post....there are not enough out there. you got buffed bloodlust massively, so looping should not be discussed anymore. so annoying this whining. if you follow a swf for 6 minutes your doing something wrong and you don't know how to play as killer or your just too stupid, sry. just try swf instead... looping still needs some skills not every swf can do it right and in most swf groups there are only 1 or 2 who can juke a killer that way AND it is the only way to get away once spotted. if the devs would change the pallets furthermore there will be no need to run away as swf. just stand still and hail. together with selfcare nerf, gen nerf, d-strike nerf, bt nerf, sb nerf, etc etc etc surviving doesn't make sense anymore.....seriously.....