How do I become a toxic survivor?
I wish to learn the great art of being a...
T0x1C SuRvivOr mAiN
I have access to MoM, DS, unbreakable, Strode key offering, and flashlights....
any tips on being hyper toxic?
im mostly joking in this post btw
I wish to learn the great art of being a...
T0x1C SuRvivOr mAiN
I have access to MoM, DS, unbreakable, Strode key offering, and flashlights....
any tips on being hyper toxic?
im mostly joking in this post btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Balanced Landing. You can taunt killers from ledges and it makes Haddenfield even worse for killers.
You win.
Make sure you tbag at every chance you get, even if it may wind up with you getting smacked or downed.
I'll actually take this seriously, even though it's a joke.
Run Balanced landing, MoM (or Object of Obsession, you're choice, I'm too skilled for MoM tbh, so I run Object of O), DS (even though it's not toxic anymore, it's good if you get tunnelled.) and Adrenaline. Use a Strode key offering or The Game offering (The Game is a joke to survivors with Balanced, you can abuse the dropdowns). For items bring an instaheal.
Now for the real bit. Play properly. Loop properly, don't bother to teabag at pallets, do it at windows, it's safer. Abuse the Myers house infinite, and the other basement house infinite and keep them on you all game. Then you're done. Be in a SWF if you're afraid of a NOED. Don't waste pallets.
I pretty much play like this when a killer game tilts me. (I use The Game and I'm not in a SWF. I use a flashlight and Object of O over MoM). I haven't had to play like this in 7 months, honestly.
There's your guide.