Should I just use up my FMT?
I have a ton of em and they're gonna be useless after the next patch so should I just use them up?
I have a ton of em and they're gonna be useless after the next patch so should I just use them up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No idea what a FMT is, but you kind of answered your own question. Use them or lose them.
Fuming Mix Tape, probably @FSB75
frank´s mix tape i think, and who knows, maybe they get a buff.
Frank's mix tape. I saw that as the abbreviation most people used but I should've just spelled it out
Welp, just as I expected. Frank's Mixtape is bs tho *sigh*
I wouldn't use them unless you're always turning a profit. Legion is a BP machine thanks to all the survivor DCs. You can literally just load in without add-ons, get 2-3 DCs, finish it up in a minute, and boom, free BP with very little effort.
Alllllllrighty.
Franks is a great example of why Legion needs to be handled with care. The extra downing speed it gives is enough to push the Legion from really weak to OP.
No point in using the FMT with New Legion. really counterintuitive especially with the increased stun time.
Use them up now. They'll be useless soon!