Chapter XII / Paragraph IV: Hellraiser TM

Why the Pinhead is confirmed to be next killer in Chapter/Paragraph? It is simple.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUAfEVJHfBg


I did research and it's true!

Some sounds of Killer is in files!

That sounds are from movie Heilraiser from Labyrinth [the most of sounds]

Devs deleted previous one leak.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/535104474717618180/571988904408907796/0Nb1sDX.png


Filename: Oman

Killer name in English: Cenobit / Hellraiser

Comments


  • @Jimsalabim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/451162#Comment_451162

    If you never heard of hellraiser before then A. you're very young or B. you're not a horror fan

    I'm not a horror fan yet I heard about Scream , Friday the 13th , Nightmare on Elm Street , Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. By looking at the revenue grossed by Hellraiser. I can see it's popular. But not as popular as Scream. Scream has a higher chance of bringing new players because even people who aren't horror fans know about it. Hellraiser will only bring horror fans , and most horror fans are already playing Dead by Daylight.

  • @Asssthetic said:

    @Niitosky I don't mean that they will release two chapters in one month. I mean that they are going to be back to back chapters (one in june and one 3 months after that). That being said, I still doubt that there will be a paragraph between now and till the next chapter, especially a killer one. They need to test out their power first in a PTB which would have already been announced since they want the communities' info before releasing a chapter. We don't even know who the killers are 100% so I guess we'll just see in the future.


    Ok so, I ask you the question again, if those audios don't belong to hellraiser, you tell me who they belong to?

  • @Redcum said:

    Most likely not Hellraiser. It's not popular enough, before I started playing DbD , I had never heard once of Hellraiser even though I knew Ghostface , Jason , Freddy and Leatherface.

    Have you seen Cabin in the Woods? They even have a Pinhead archetype.

  • @Niitosky You're misinterpreting what I'm saying. Once again, I believe that both killers could make it into the game as CHAPTERS. I have not once stated that they won't both make it into the game. I just said that its unlikely for one of them to be a paragraph released in May

  • his power should be holding the cube and chains with fish hooks can shoot out and chase a survivor up to a certain distance and when he activates it the camera switches to pov of the front of the chains so it can follow the survivor up to a certain distance and can injure a healthy survivor or down/snag an injured survivor and drag them back to pinhead. either way his mori should be from end of first movie where chains and hooks shoot out and cover the survivor and rip them to shreds

  • @DwikeyMain84 That's interesting. He could maybe hook a survivor and drag them like the homeless man from Last Year if they have the capability to do so.

  • One thing is always a thing......... licensed killers are always boring AF

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    One thing is always a thing......... licensed killers are always boring AF

    Except Meyers. When I asked people who their favorite killer to go against was a while back it was OVERWHELMINGLY Meyers.


    =\ People love the guy, he's probably the most fun killer in the game for both survivors and killers alike.

  • Pig is fun,

    LF and Krueger suckz

  • @Hoodied said:

    What would his power even be?

    De-construct reality down to it's base elements and re-make it with new laws of physics?

    Pimp?

  • @SmokePotion said:

    nah, the guy who holds the copyright for Scream was all over twitter hinting at Ghostface in DBD, and then suddenly he deleted all his tweets and stuff.

    He even tweeted at the guy he promised could make the announcement about ghostface joining dbd by saying "hey you get to announce some ghostface news at the end of may, always keep your promises."

    (that's a paraphrase, i don't have photo-perfect memory)

    It's clear the copyright holder got a little to excited and got told to stop posting, especially after these forums started talking about it, and Pauly's video highlighted it for the data-mining community.

    oh your talking about that hint. Damn i thought would be talking about the ghostface tweet he left a year ago. I have been trying to find the tweet where he says gave them his license but have to wait and see what happens with other license. I really want this tweet to expose they have been holding on to funworld side of license for at least a year.

1 2 3 4 ›