People who think Ruin is op

I don't even know what to say to you guys. :D

Comments

  • Just say:

    "Here have a banana"

  • Judith huh? arent you dead?


    Also, as a survivor main, Ruin isnt op is just annoying.

    Mostly because of the fact that hex totems are super RNG as to whether or not they will be super easy to find or literally impossible to find.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    Just say:

    "Here have a banana"

    Here have a banana.

    @Auron471 said:

    Judith huh? arent you dead?

    Also, as a survivor main, Ruin isnt op is just annoying.

    Mostly because of the fact that hex totems are super RNG as to whether or not they will be super easy to find or literally impossible to find.


  • I only get annoyed when another survivor gets on the gen. I can hit greats pretty consistently but I don't trust anyone else. Pisses me off when another survivor misses every great.

  • @Kagrenac said:

    I only get annoyed when another survivor gets on the gen. I can hit greats pretty consistently but I don't trust anyone else. Pisses me off when another survivor misses every great.

    @Kagrenac lol im that guy that gets on the gen and instantly misses the great skill check.

    Then i run away.

  • @Auron471 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/447203#Comment_447203

    @Kagrenac lol im that guy that gets on the gen and instantly misses the great skill check.

    Then i run away.

    /)

  • I’m a survivor main and I don’t think it’s op it’s just kinda annoying to deal with which I don’t mind I can understand how lower ranked / new survivors can think it’s op though