Survivors are TOXIC af

I'm saying this as a survivor main too. I will play killer for a ritual and I get so much salt at the end it's ridiculous. It doesn't matter if they live or die there's always something to be said lol.

Mind you I don't have BBQ&Chili and I don't tunnel but SOMEHOW, I'm still a tunneling camper even though I go out of my way to not go after the unhooked person. Now I see what killer mains see after every match which is sad.

Don't get it twisted though, there's some arse hole killer mains too lol.

Comments

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    You mean killers are toxic af? Yeah that would be right.

    That was pathetic for an attempted argument...honestly...more subtlety next time~

  • @Chicagopimp2019 said:

    @AsheruSwiftwind You totally summed up a bunch of my games. Ive had the N-word dropped on me so many times in post game chat, i almost kind of expect it now. I am to the point where i dont say anything at the end of the game, even GG, bc it just eggs them on.

    That's what I do now I still say gg but I'm at that point to were I just leave chat.

  • It's more equal than people think because of the 4:1 ratio that exists think of it like this you can go 3 games with no toxic survivors but then on your fourth one you have one toxic survivor it is harder to tell how many toxic killers there are because you meet four different survivors a game meaning every game there are 4 different people that have a chance to be toxic with killer there is only 1 person that has a chance to be toxic.

  • Well i see myself getting more salty and toxic when playing surv. As killer, no matter how fair you play you will get stupid comments. But in my opinion as survivor you have more frustration factors that lead to toxic behavior. And I think the biggest problem why the toxicity spreads in this community is because its an online game. People got a lot more nuts in the internet because they barely face an correction to their misbehaviour. In other words, they wouldn't be toxic face to face in a monopoly match because no one would play with them anymore xD

  • Every match I play against swf I feel like they are all reporting me for no reason just because they got beat.

    It shouldn't be like that. It makes me not want to play the game. Can't wait until dedicated servers to release so they can't use lagswitching as an excuse for them getting beat. That's what a lot of them say, yet it's not like you can disprove it until P2P is changed to dedicated servers.

  • Guys, you're always can just leave the lobby after game instantly, there's no point to stay longer.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    Survivors want you to play by their rules. Their own made up gentleman's rules.

    It's made up and BS.

    I play however I want. I play to win. They've already nerfed the crap out of slugging, made hook rescues even quicker and you always have SWF that can hurt a killer.

    If I'm able to hunt down the unhooked person easily... yeah I do it.

    Is it tunnelling? Not really. DS counters this. If I camp, I'm not going to pip more than likely.

    Survivors play the victim card and act like things are completely in the killer's favor. More made up BS. If a killer is camping hardcore, 2 or 3 of you clowns don't need to be off gens and around the hook.

    Maybe 1 person, 2 others on gens. If done right... 2 or 3 gens can be traded for a survivor's death on a camping killer.

    He'll safety pip or depipped, but 1 person's fun was ruined. Okay? So what? It happens to me too, but I move on.

    It happens on both sides. Easier to happen on survivor because of the odds, of course. I can't tell you how many times a killer has rage quite simply for my team doing well, whether that be losing the killer, doing gens correctly to not get 3gen'd, cleansing to deny noed, or when they get greedy and go for the BT rather than the rescuer. All situations that have seen plenty of quitters, and we don't get big bonuses for a killer cancelling the match. I say all this and I'm sure judging by the mentality in your post you're thinking "t0xic suhviv wif frens four man" but I only play solo or duo.

    Do yourself a favor and ditch the "main" mentality. It plagues the community from discussing things that could help make the game more fun for both sides.

1 2 ›