Devs have put back the reversed bear trap timer change
Remember when they said they would revert the RBT timer stop in TR change during the last livestream?
Well, at first this reversion was listed in the 2.7.0A patchnotes, but last time I checked it was gone; so I tested it in kyf, and yes, they've silently put it back.
Looks like they were crossing their fingers behind their backs the whole time. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj_wGKK1Ahk&feature=youtu.be
Comments
Stupid question, but was there a point in the PTB where they actually did revert the change in-game, or did they just say they would revert it for the live version while leaving it as is in the PTB version? I play console, so I have no access to the PTB myself.
Unfortunately I'm not sure, but the reversion was listed in the patchnotes both on the forum and inside the game. However, now it's gone.
I see.
@Peanits ? A clarification would be most appreciated.
It could be simply due to it being said on stream and so was listed in the recent ptb patch notes by mistake.
@Peanits can you shed some light on this please.
2.7.0a should be the version where the Terror Radius issue with the Pig traps was reversed.
Maybe it is something in the KYF mode.. but try it in live.
Hmm, I'll give it a try
I'll let you know if I find out more.
TBH I'm not sure if that change is in there yet... I couldn't find it on 2.7.0a PTB update list.
It was mentioned on the Dev stream on Thursday so it probably hasn't been put in yet.
When I checked the first time it was there, both on the forum and in the game. Now it's mysteriously gone though.
Anyway, the change is still there, even in public games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7go9uIfo3U&feature=youtu.be
Well, consider this: They announced the change on April 25th, which was also the last time the Patch Notes for 2.7.0a was altered on the forum. Does it make a lot of sense to announce that they are reverting the change, announce that change in the forum patch notes on the same day, and then backtrack on it again on the same day without notifying anyone?
Yeah, this is so weird. I may have gone crazy, but I'm sure it was there before it got edited, and it was there in the game too. I also asked about it in another thread as soon as I noticed.
I hope @Peanits gives us an explanation soon. :c