Resilience/Spine Chill increase vault speed?
I can't seem to get a definite answer from anywhere...
I can't seem to get a definite answer from anywhere...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe they both do yes, I think one of them fails to state that they increase vault speed but they both do.
IDK, I've tested both in game and i didnt feel or see any difference tbh..
Altogether it's just 16%... not even a full on quarter dude.
@ItsYourBoyGuzma @blue4zion @SinfulHarlot
Neither increase vault speed anymore. For whatever reason the devs didnt remove it from the description of the perk/perks cause they said they may one day revert the changes back.
Though being real and honest they likely never will revert it or change the description of the perk/perks knowing these devs.
I don’t see it in the description of spine chill anymore, only repair, heal and sabotage speed.
Yes, they do increase vault speed. However it's no longer stated in the descriptions.
I'm getting a lot of mix signals here...
@SpacingLlamas Do you by chance know the patch notes where they state the change?
16% increase is a significant increase in speed. A VERY significant increase if you happen to be playing against new legion.
However it smells like they took it off one of the perks.