Did some math on legion's new vault and bamboozle
Current window vault without bamboozle: 1.1 seconds
Current window vault with bamboozle tier 1: 1.045 seconds
Current window vault with bamboozle tier 2: 0.99 seconds
Current window vault with bamboozle tier 3: 0.935 seconds
Original Vault speed: 0.9 seconds
Original window vault with bamboozle tier 1: 0.855 seconds
Original window vault with bamboozle tier 2: 0.81 seconds
Original window vault with bamboozle tier 3: 0.765 seconds
EDIT:Added original vault speeds with it
Comments
Is this with the PTB vault speed or the current one in game that hasn't been changed yet?
@Chaotic_Riddle PTB vault speed
Huh, odd. I guess Bamboozle is our go-to perk now.
Bamboozle was always amazing on Legion as higher rank survivor's will attempt to Window Tech you and go back through the same window as you're moving left or right.
@Chaotic_Riddle Its the closest we will get to our original vault speed, wish it affected pallet vaults too
bUt tHe cOuNtErPlAy!!111!! @Hoodedfengm1n
I had to re-read this, do you mean the window vault bug with beanboozle? @Mat_Sella
Us legion mains learned how to play legion before, we can learn again @Mat_Sella
the Bean-Boozled working on Pallets. @Hoodedfengm1n
@Mat_Sella I mean vault speed on pallets, also we could simply just, body block the pallet
I always ran it on Legion either way, makes it more useful for me then :D
Bamboozle should be able to block pallets on Legion
@brokedownpalace They don't want a top tier killer, well a new top tier killer, I would love it