What's the "Promote" reaction for?
I recently got my second "Promote" reaction (bow before me, mortals), but I'm still not sure what they really are. Best I can tell they're a mod-only thing, but what do they do and why are they invisible?
@Peanits, since you're online at the moment, care to shine a light on this?
Comments
A golden statue on top of a golden pyramid, filled with golden busts.
@Poweas You heard the man, get started.
But why no "Lol"...half of what I post isn't worthy of either a vote up or down...
@Orion started on what?
We could bring that back as well, although I would personally prefer a simpler up vote/down vote scale. You can always up vote something you think is funny. If it's something you guys want back, though, we can always reconsider.
@Poweas Well, you should probably start with the pyramid, since it'd be kinda hard to get a golden statue up a golden pyramid.
@Peanits Is saying you are going to vote down a post bannable?
Ok, XD. I will.
Fyi, @Orion I still don't quite understand. Are you asking me to work for a promote? Or am I stupidly missing the obvious answer?
@Poweas I'm telling you to build a golden statue atop a golden pyramid filled with golden busts in my honor, since I managed to accumulate three Promote reactions - more than anyone I know.
@Orion ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm so dumb XD. Should I open some in depth thread about your achievements on the Off topic section?
Nope. Vote down is a way to show that you don't agree with something without having to type out a response. Saying you're doing it is a little redundant, but not against the rules.
@Poweas If you want to, but that will detract from the pyramid building.
@Orion I'm not quite ready to create a pyramid for you ๐๐๐ I can do the thread, it'll probably be made tomorrow, but my wish is your command, my lord.