Dwight and Frank could be the next couple. Leaders unite. And I mean Frank literally has a perk to force Dwight out of the closet and stab him hard enough to drop Dwight to the ground wiggling at Frank's feet.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really REALLY want a Dwight head without his glasses. Such a hunk! ๐
Dwight and Frank could be the next couple. Leaders unite. And I mean Frank literally has a perk to force Dwight out of the closet and stab him hard enough to drop Dwight to the ground wiggling at Frank's feet.
Shirtless Dwight pls
The DbD YouTube ask to feature the video on their stream, so it could happen eventually.
He can keep the tie on though
Tie and boxer shorts... perfect.
No homo bruh
@Chaotic_Riddle