Devs really killed Legion in the latest change.

I don't own Legion, but even I can see that they were very underwhelming to play in the ptb, now they nerfed their reduced fatigue add ons. So I guess they really don't want anyone to play this killer, regardless of what they said in their Q&A today. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they removed these add ons. Devs why did you decide to do this?


Adjusted the values for The Legion's fatigue-reducing add-ons:

  • Julie's Mix Tape: was -0.25s, now -0.2s
  • Joey's Mix Tape: was -0.5s, now -0.4s
  • Cold Dirt: was -1.0s, now -0.6s

Pretty Good Job So Far ๐Ÿ˜€

Comments

  • Yep, the killed them.

  • @Peanits Can we get anything positive for Legion before this goes live please?

    Nerf after nerf :(

  • They'll be easier to balance now though. Probably.

  • @Peanits Please devs, listen to our feedback. He is not that strong vs.

  • So people adapted to the nerfs with cool down add on, AND DEVS NERFED THAT ALSO LOL! I mean seriously, just delete the damn killer. He can't hurt you with his power, he can't stealth you, like why use it lol. You literally nerfed every single thing about him.

  • The devs said they never wanted him to tunnel anyone and those addons were not helpful by adressing this issue. Personally im mroe a fan of duration time addons. 16 seconds x 5.0 ms = 80 meters are pretty long. And fits with his intended playstyle.I mean higher skill people will just ignore the fact that theyre injured and that's fine because I am a 4.6ms killer that's a big deal. The only thing Im thinkin about is a perk or a strategy who adresses those playstyles. Do you have a idea? I mean Thanatophobia will add me mostly 9-12 seconds for each gen. Im a Legion I can easily injure people. But I miss sth.

    Maybe Spirit Fury for my Enduring or Pop Goes the Weasel to adress those gen junkies. But yea I couldnt give up my sloppy, bbq or enduring it's too helpful. What was this thread about?

    Ah yea "legion is dead" yea...not really but nice try! you should play nurse.

  • Since when was hitting the same survivor twice in a row and actually completing a chase "tunneling"?

  • @Akuma said:

    The devs said they never wanted him to tunnel anyone and those addons were not helpful by adressing this issue. Personally im mroe a fan of duration time addons. 16 seconds x 5.0 ms = 80 meters are pretty long. And fits with his intended playstyle.I mean higher skill people will just ignore the fact that theyre injured and that's fine because I am a 4.6ms killer that's a big deal. The only thing Im thinkin about is a perk or a strategy who adresses those playstyles. Do you have a idea? I mean Thanatophobia will add me mostly 9-12 seconds for each gen. Im a Legion I can easily injure people. But I miss sth.

    Maybe Spirit Fury for my Enduring or Pop Goes the Weasel to adress those gen junkies. But yea I couldnt give up my sloppy, bbq or enduring it's too helpful. What was this thread about?

    Ah yea "legion is dead" yea...not really but nice try! you should play nurse.

    When the hell did they say they didn't want him to tunnel anyone? Especially since I've seen devs use the standard definition of tunneling as being specifically targetting the same survivor that has been hooked already to kill them as fast as possible, rather than the whiney survivor definition of focusing a survivor till they're downed (which is the stupidest definition of tunneling). The changes to Legion actually design him to specifically chase them same survivor they throw into deep wounds till their downed far moreso than his original kit.