Alice in Wonderland themed cosmetics
Alice in Wonderland, one my favorite books... I like to see cosmetics based on it.One off the top of my head would be a Legion mask of the cheshire cat with the big smile.
Alice in Wonderland, one my favorite books... I like to see cosmetics based on it.One off the top of my head would be a Legion mask of the cheshire cat with the big smile.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be cool. Kate could be Alice, maybe Jane as the Queen of Hearts? Claudette, not sure yet.
Claudette can be the crazy rabbit and jake or David the Crazy Milliner.
Purple-dark purple striped hoodie with cheshire grin? Sounds nice
Since doctor has all those suits already, i dont see why he couldnt rock the mad hatter look *ba dum ts*
Oh i defo could see Jane as the Queen of hearts, that would look awesome!
love the idea with the Purple-dark purple striped hoodie for the cheshire cat cosmetic I was thinking of susie.
Just the mask wouldnt make it obvious. I mean frank has a smile face by default.
And lets be honest, susie seems to be the most popularof the bunch. People love those stabby stab girls
bumping because I like Dev to see this maybe think about it .if it happens I buy the hell out. of it