You’re literally just posting a link to another thread
Yes. Because I made that topic quite some time ago, and that topic is related to the 2.7.0 PTB. It is 100% relevant.
The point of this was so you could be linked to the original article, comment on it and keep it going, and allow me to basically write the same thing but in very relevant + popular spots without having to type it all out.
But then you'd be complaining if I just copied and pasted the original into two new threads if I did that instead.
Your ideas are like a dream come true @bubbascal . If I could play the pre patch Legion one day more and with those changes, I would be a happy Legion again^^.
But we need also to have the toxic streamers in mind, who have encourage their audience to bully, dc and invade the dbd forums with nerf threads towards the Legion.
Because of them, the Legion should not made too strong again with a new rework. Otherwise, the devs listen to those guys maybe again and we can start again, to fight the good fight (yeah that was a reference to Three Dog :)).
Your ideas are like a dream come true @bubbascal . If I could play the pre patch Legion one day more and with those changes, I would be a happy Legion again^^.
But we need also to have the toxic streamers in mind, who have encourage their audience to bully, dc and invade the dbd forums with nerf threads towards the Legion.
Because of them, the Legion should not made too strong again with a new rework. Otherwise, the devs listen to those guys maybe again and we can start again, to fight the good fight (yeah that was a reference to Three Dog :)).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You’re literally just posting a link to another thread
The funny thing is... he is a powerful killer right now.
@frikerf, I think it was an accidental double-post.
Yes. Because I made that topic quite some time ago, and that topic is related to the 2.7.0 PTB. It is 100% relevant.
The point of this was so you could be linked to the original article, comment on it and keep it going, and allow me to basically write the same thing but in very relevant + popular spots without having to type it all out.
But then you'd be complaining if I just copied and pasted the original into two new threads if I did that instead.
No, it was intended. I made another post by this same name with the same link that leads to the original post I made.
@bubbascal The more you try the higher the chances that they will listen to you.
I hope so.
Bumping hopefully helps too.
@Peanits
Your ideas are like a dream come true @bubbascal . If I could play the pre patch Legion one day more and with those changes, I would be a happy Legion again^^.
But we need also to have the toxic streamers in mind, who have encourage their audience to bully, dc and invade the dbd forums with nerf threads towards the Legion.
Because of them, the Legion should not made too strong again with a new rework. Otherwise, the devs listen to those guys maybe again and we can start again, to fight the good fight (yeah that was a reference to Three Dog :)).
Yeah, you're probably right.
Thanks. =D
It's either that post you have, or my overhaul idea. It's complicated, but I believe it'd be more lore friendly.
Every day I wait for news that the "New Legion changes." The developers must hear us sometime.