Survey: "The pig changes" u are agree or disagree? (ptb)

Vote "YES" or "NO" and tell me if u are against or in favor to the PTB changes.

can expose ur reasons.

Comments

  • @pandorayr said:

    @not_Queen

    here is a total rejection for the community about the changes the Pig, enough reasons to don't change nothing for now

    @pandorayr Lulz 7-8 posts ain't the whole community. Unless you got votes that are at least high in the triple digits you ain't talking any meaty numbers here.

  • I don’t see why the trap timers stop while in her terror radius. It’s not like a moonwalking pig was ever a problem.


    As as for the pig in the EGC, I feel that survivors with activated traps on thier has heads should just count as hooked survivors and thus slow the timer down.

  • Not sure if I agree, but if the choice is allow them to activate upon EGC or not? Then yes, I agree with the changes to her.

  • Can‘t test myself, but the Piggy changes for EGC are BS. Keep Piggy as is. Also remove free Hatch-Escape whith active RBT. SV have to work for their freedom and not handed to them.

  • Absolutely not.

    I don't think any changes were necessary. It always used to be difficult to survive when you got a RBT after the exit gates have been powered.

    If the devs think they must change something, they could slow the EGC timer, like it happens for downed and hooked survivors. That would still be okay.

    Also the RBT timer stopping in terror radius is unnecessary. In all my playtime I've never come across a moonwalking Pig.

  • Vote "YES" or "NO" and tell me if u are against or in favor to the PTB changes. can expose ur reasons.

    No

    No RBT timer while on TR?

    What is this? A new deep wound?

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    Absolutely not.

    I don't think any changes were necessary. It always used to be difficult to survive when you got a RBT after the exit gates have been powered.

    If the devs think they must change something, they could slow the EGC timer, like it happens for downed and hooked survivors. That would still be okay.

    Also the RBT timer stopping in terror radius is unnecessary. In all my playtime I've never come across a moonwalking Pig.

    when developers try to fix a killer they destroy another killer with unnecessary changes.

1 2 ›