NOED Intensifies
So now that the details behind the EGC are all out, it seems like NOED is gonna be more common than ever. I get the idea they were going for but overall the collapse only seems to benefit the survivors. The gates opening faster, along with the Remember Me nerf, both weaken any leverage the killer had in the endgame at all. The only real tools you have now are NOED and Blood Warden once the gates are powered. Is there anything else in the game that works well in this new endgame?
Comments
Pig's....Oh.....
Maybe Whispers...
@ClogWench Well, the EGC is meant to push survivors out faster. So, it's doing its job. Devs are sending real mixed messages here, they don't want the game to end too quickly or everybody depips. They also want survivors out faster. But I get the point, nobody likes a troll who hides out in the endgame. So, it's worth it.
This NOED meta is going to be insane, I've already got into the habbit of breaking totems, my map knowledge is considerably good though, so I have no problem clearing them.
I understand it's purpose but the fact that it came with a direct buff to survivors in the endgame with no REAL consequences. It's going to be extremely rare that someone will die from the collapse, and it gives survivors more than enough time(even encouraging them to stay)