A friendly reminder
This is only the test build, not everything you see will be implemented if the devs get enough feedback and game statistics to actually go through with certain features. Just continue to experiment, try to have some fun, and stay positive. Give the devs feedback, tell them your experience, and we’ll see what they’ll have in store for us soon enough.
Stay safe, everyone. :)

Comments
This PTB =
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0IynvPneUpb7SnBe/giphy.gifI had such high hopes and even made a hype thread for End Game Collapse.
I cannot believe it sucks so hard - My Roomba is getting jealous.
Before Legion and Endgame posts:
Just wait for them to announce details before flaming. I'm sure it will be ok.
Before PTB:
Just wait for PTB, I'm sure it will all be fine and you're just overracting
Now:
Just wait for it to be live, it just takes time to get used to.
Just how long do we have to wait before we can say we don't like something ffs!?
I tested them so I can say my opinion about them.
@Raccoon Same. I was so hyped for the new endgame, no taking the game hostage anymore. And now I see the nerfs to Pig and the exit gates which aren't necessary. :(
Didnt people hate on certain members becaus they stated the fact that devs ignored any feedback the last few ptb since spirit or clown?
@Ihatelife @NoShinyPony
"Give the devs feedback, tell them your experience, and we’ll see what they’ll have in store for us soon enough."