PTB -> Live
I will main Nurse.
Why should I play pig in high rank?
She got 2 nerfs.
And 1 nerf, destroy my end game perk build.
The RBT had 1 function in the end game:
- The survivors cant leave the game
If you buff the pig, then I will play pig in high rank.
Now you will only see Spirit,Nurse and Billy.(maybe Hag)
Btw pls fix the Spirit sound bug.
HINT: Im a pig main
Example for pig buff:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58341/my-pig-buff-idea-updated
Comments
Pig mains be like...
2 nerfs for a low-mid tier killer.
What do you expect?
More pigs in high rank?
the pig endgame nerf its ok but the RBT dosent need a nerf
"Dear Miss Piggy;
I still love you... You dirty pig you.
Kermie"
NOTE: Initiating the End Game Collapse will not complete generators, but will block them. This means that any inactive RBTs will remain inactive.
They destroyed endgame pig with this change.
So the Devs force me to change my playstyle.
look i dont know youre thinking about it but if this nerf was not in the ptb she will become a top tier for alot of reason
1.- make everyone have RBT and opening the door make so the end game begins 3 minutes
2.- combine with blood warden rip
End game collapse timer : 3~5 min
RBT timer: 2,5 min
Blood Warden timer: 1 min
Explain pls.
Why is pig high tier with the new end game?
You have still time as survivor.
And you must only go through a gate.
You'll not be seeing much Spirits, they didnt fix her cracking 'bugs' she's way worse than Hag who now outclasses her and Billy.
I know this bug.
And its true.
Did anyone report that bug?
Yes
A real bug report, on the aptly named "Bug Reports" section, or a complaining thread on the General Discussions section?
In the bug reports.
This sound bug from spirit is since the last patch.(2.6)
Then it's stupid it hasn't been fixed yet. Sound is essential for killers.
Yes it is.
Should I make a list?
Spirit mid tier, because sound bug destroy mindgames.
Legion low tier, because its legion.
pig.......
You destroyed my fav. perk build(end game pig).
@Tru3Lemon
1- The exit gates still need to be powered, so either all gens are complete, only one guy remains or they used a key and you found them before they all escape and you close the hatch.
2- Blood Warden does not guarantee victory even with the endgame collapse. If one guy is on the hook the endgame timer is slower, Blood Warden lasts 1 minute, RBTs last 2 minutes. Survivors have plenty of time to remove the RBts and escape safely.
@Sairek
They better listen to feedback this time
If they don't...I guess I'll have to do what I never wanted to do...
I'll have to stop playing for a while